Broadcast Control Systems
From local monitoring to worldwide networking, the Master Series II line manages practically anything from a single transmitter site to a global network. Based on a modular, hierarchical design principle, Master Series II systems avoid a single point of failure and guarantee practically 100 % availability of your broadcast system.
The systems incorporate a multi-layer redundancy approach including a hot standby main control computer system and can be configured to provide different levels of functionality for specific demands. In addition to controlling all kinds of station equipment and infrastructure, Master Series II can also take charge of frequency and programming supervision. A built-in GPS system provides for transmission synchronization.
From simple monitoring of one or more transmitters to the complex job of coordinating and controlling entire broadcast networks, Master Series II can virtually control any number of tasks from anywhere in the world.
- Enhances overall system availability
- Increases operational efficiency
- Reduces overall system life-cycle costs
- Simplifies operator interaction
- Multiple watchdog and hot-standby layers
- Flexible access from anywhere in the world
- Remote control via SNMP/web-interface
- Modular, hierarchical, open-end system